Like many of you, I am pursuing a career in brand marketing with a view to having a tangible impact, developing others to become better leaders and inspire change, and having some fun along the way. I have 8 years of experience across global FMCG brands, the start-up entrepreneurial world, and now non-profit and social enterprise, with a strong track record in brand strategy, innovation, marketing communications, strategic partnerships and new business development.
Who am I?
- I have had an exciting and diverse range of experiences, which have given me a well-rounded view of the world.
- I am sports-mad and spend most of my spare time running, cycling, playing hockey or taking on challenge events.
- I am passionate about learning (Top of Class and 1st at Cambridge), an entrepreneur (creator of MorphCostumes), and a social enterprise champion (Head of Marketing at Street League).
- I am not a fan of “business as usual” and like to look at how things can be done better, and how we can use business to be a force for good in the world.
- I have worked on billion dollar global brands (Ariel), created my own brands from scratch (MorphCostumes), and re-branded existing brands to deliver a new strategy (Street League).
- I am a mathematician and a creative – a data-based marketer.
- As a leader I strive to be energetic, positive, passionate, humble and generous.
- 2009 - Graduated top of my class with 1st Class MA from Cambridge University and Judge Business School (Graeme Minto scholarship).
- 2011 - Launched a new product category for Ariel at Procter and Gamble which reached £15million sales in year 1.
- 2013 - Created and launched a new startup venture, MorphCostumes, with year 1 sales of £750k, and year 2 £1.2million.
- 2013- Morphsuits was Ranked 18 in Fast Track 100, fastest growing companies in the UK.
- 2014- Named one of Ernst & Youngs Top 30 Global Entrepreneurs.
- 2014- Awarded year-long scholarship to Marketing Academy leadership programme, benefiting from mentoring sessions from the top CEOs and CMOs in the industry, 10 days of leadership training and industry insight and ongoing executive coaching . See my Scholar profile here.
- 2016 - Shortlisted for Social Enterprise Impact Awards.
- 2017 - Winner of WACL Future Leaders Award
- 2017 - Mini MBA in Marketing
- 2017 - Winner of Third Sector Excellence Awards
- Holder of three world records.
MORE ABOUT ME
BRANDS I HAVE WORKED ON
HONOURS AND AWARDS
A selection of the campaigns I am most proud of...
What do other people say?
A selection of character references kindly given by Gregor Lawson (Founder of Morphsuits), Sarah Ellis (Head of CSR at Sainsburys), Shamela Kylassum (PwC, Pansophia and BollyGood), Sean Mendez (Founder of Solidarity Sports).